World Cup Mondioring
On this page you find the specific information about the mondioring discipline.
Theme 'The Farm'
Nice to meet you, my name is Alessandro Simone.
I’m official international decoy from 2013.
In 2015 I was decoy fmbb in category 2 and in 2016 I was decoy fmbb in category 3.
Thanks for your availability.
I am doing dogsports for over 20 years, started in obedience and agility, certified as decoy for mondioring and belgian ring in 1998.
Since then, I decoyed well over hundred competitions. Among a few of my competitions as a decoy are WC FCI 2002, 2017 and FMBB -04, -09 and 2010. Also I decoyed the national championships in Belgian ring and campagne as well the national championships of Switzerland and America.
Dogsport is been from early child years been a big part of my life.
As a handler, I competed with several dogs in the highest level of mondioring and Belgian ring with excellent results.
My name is Jos Helsen.
I started dog sport in 1975 in Belgian ring sport and become judge in this sport in 1988.
When mondioring started in 1987 I changed to this sport and become judge in 1989.
I participated in 15 World Championships mondioring FCI with 6 different dogs .
I won 2 times and 2 times second place.
I also participated 10 times on the FMBB World Championship mondioring.
To times first place and and 1 time second place.
Presentation Stéphane Huber
For 40 years now active on dog sport, I handled many dogs on Swiss working disciplines.
In 1990 I met mondioring for the first time and from this time on I got 3 dogs in mondioring 3.
I was on the team Swiss at FCI worldchampionship and FMBB. Actually I’m working a young dog. In 1999, I became judge. I was judge in many competitions: FCI world championship, FMBB, national and international trial.
I am glad you invited me judging this first mondioring Dutch shepherd worldcup.
Best regards. Stéphane Huber
- Cristelle Coste – Instinct Halloween, France, MR1
- Karsten Dächert – Just Jupp of Flying Attacks, Germany MR1
- Imre Fejes – Amigo od Moslavine, Hungary, MR1
- Saara Kares – Kare-Saran Brutaali, Finland, MR1
- Annette Kopitz – Ayleen vom Goit Ym Dahl, Germany, MR1
- Cristine Marra – Morgane de Toi Soldats de Krist Ale, Italy, MR1
- Gianni Mattiuzzi – Havrevingens Foxy, Italy, MR1
- Norbert Nyirák – Working Stripes Arras, Hungary, MR1
- Kevin Peitz – Tara, Germany, MR1
- Patrick Prêtre – Irko des Soldats de Krist Ale, France, MR1
- André Schöfer – Spesnaz (schöfer), Germany, MR1
- Jeremie Sciascia – Jazz des Soldats de Krist Ale, France, MR1
- Gottfried Steinacher – AHS Beautiful Cayenne, Austria, MR1
- Annette Tallberg – Keep Dutching Achona, Finland, MR1
- Kerstin Thämlitz – C’est la Vie, Germany, MR1
- Angela Wabbel – Sky, Germany, MR1
- Jens Wabbel – Suky, Germany, MR1
Thursday May 3, Roden
19:00 Opening ceremony
Friday May 4, Roden
8:00 till 15:00 Veterinary control (mandatory) + handing in papers
Evening Judge meeting & Team leader meeting
Saturday May 5, Roden
9.00 White dog cat 1 and drawing
9.45 Start cat 1
12.00 Stop for lunch time
Saturday 18:30 WDSF Party Evening in Aduard
Don’t forget to make reservations
Sunday May 6, Roden
8.30 withe dog category 2 and drawing
9.15 Start competition category 2
after category 2 white dog category 3
12.00 Stop for lunch time
Award & closing ceremony